If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term, Myafrimall or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered domain is myafrimall.com. The term ‘you,’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains materials which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Myafrimall owns and operates an online platform that allows merchants from all over the world, to sell their products and services to the public, via the internet. This platform is currently hosted at myafrimall.com
- Merchants will be allowed to sell their products on our platform, and Myafrimall is entitled to accept purchases on behalf of each seller. Myafrimall hopes to provide merchants with details of their product traffic and sales performance. We also look forward to providing additional marketing tools to support for our merchants marketing strategies.
- Myafrimall can at any time, review its services and terms, without notice.
Myafrimall – Rights and Obligations
- Please know that merchants are solely responsible for listing their own products on the site, as Myafrimall will only be responsible for ensuring uploaded product information displays well.
- Myafrimall is authorized to accept sales on behalf of our merchants.
- Myafrimall reserves the right to end the relationship with a merchant if the merchant’s product repeatedly has bad reviews and ratings. Or if the merchant is unable to keep up with delivery.
- Once an order is made online, the vendor dispatches such item to our logistics company in Lagos for onward dispatch to the customer. This should be done within 24-48 hours. Our logistics company will receive and prepare such package for delivery to the client.
- All orders must go through our logistics company as this is our own way of controlling quality and making sure that vendors send items as requested by customers.
- Please note that for food items, the vendor is solely responsible in making sure that they are in good hygiene and not spoilt or expired. If a customer complains of any food being spoilt or expired at the time it gets to them, a refund will be made to the customer from the vendors account.
- All vendors must note that payment is made twice a week to each vendor’s account. This is done every Tuesday and Friday.
- Payment covers all sales made during the previous week. And all payments are made to the Nigerian bank accounts filled out by vendors during the registration process. Please allow two business days for funds to reflect before corresponding failure of payment to us.
- Kindly note that customer’s satisfaction is our watchword, and myafrimal.com reserves the right to close the account of any vendor suspected of fraud or other related cases that can call for prosecution.
- It is our duty, at myafrimall, to investigate any claims made by the customer and to come to a conclusion based on the investigation.
- There are items that are prohibited from being sold in some countries. Please find out about these items, as myafrimall.com will not be held liable if any item is seized by customs, and labelled contraband.
- We do not accept sales of drugs or medical items, as many countries frown at the idea of such items crossing their borders.
Merchant’s Rights and Obligations
- Merchants must provide all necessary information about their products listed on Myafrimall. This includes the title, sub-title (if any), price, quantity, clear picture and a detailed description. Merchants are also advised to update details of already uploaded products, where necessary. Mis-information can get a merchant banned from using our services.
- Product information put up by merchant must not in any way, violate third party’s copyright.
- Merchants will only contact with buyers where necessary, to assist in processing their transaction. Other than the above, merchants are not allowed to advertise Myafrimall’s competitors to customers. Neither are they allowed to advertise products or services directly to customers.
- Merchants is advised to keep the uploaded products and/or services available all the time. If uploaded products are repeatedly out of stuck, Myafrimall will take it down completely.
- If a merchant is unable to meet up with order delivery, please contact Myafrimall within 24 hour, to let us know.
- Each Merchant must submit his/her means of identification; be it international passport, the national ID card, or your voters card.
- As a vendor, upon registering on our website, you will be charged a token of N1000.
- Myafrimal.com takes 7% as commission from every sale made. This affects all categories of products. Please know that Myafrimall reserves the right to change the commission percentage at any time. Merchants will be served a notice, in time.
- Commissions will be deducted before final sales is credited to our vendors. This means that if you sell for N1,000, our commission of N70 will be deducted and the balance of N930 will be credited to the vendor upon completion of sales.
- Please note that other charges may apply if buyers use a different means of payment, i.e paypal or square. You can read more about these charges on these merchants’ sites, as it is not in our control.
- Myafrimall may decide to charge additional fees anytime, for enhanced marketing, listing, etc. prior to the introduction of more charges, merchants will be served a notice.
Customer Online Payment
- Payment for goods and services will be done via electronic media (credit card, debit card, or Wireless online Transfer). Please know that Myafrimall gets to collect the payment in its name – Myafrimall. Based on the commission and invoicing agreement, payment will then be made to the merchant.
- Merchant are requested to keep receipts of purchase, in case of complaints, and should be able to provide them upon request.
- Fraudulent payment to merchants, when detected, will result in more investigations, refund of money to the customer and complete shutdown of the merchant
Invoicing and Merchant Payment
- Invoices from myafrimall.com will be delivered electronically, via email.
- Myafrimall.com is also obligated to send a monthly sales report, of sales activities.
- Merchants will not hold Myafrimall responsible for low quality products, or in-complete product details.
- Myafrimall will do its very best to satisfy you. However, we cannot promise you that our services will be free from hitches and other obstacles.
- Myafrimall will not be responsible for VAT issues.
- Myafrimall has the right to provide more exposure for the merchant for free. This exposure includes merchant’s listing and its ranking on the website.
- Myafrimall reserves the right to delete ratings and reviews.
- Myafrimall has the right to modify this general terms and conditions, without giving any justification.
- Terms and conditions from the merchant are not part of our agreement, unless we decide so.
- Both parties must treat as confidential, the content of this agreement, and abide by it.