These Terms & Conditions apply to this website, and all of its operations.
This website is owned and operated by Myafrimall. For the purposes of this website, “we”, “us” and “our” all refer to myafrimall.com.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains materials which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Myafrimall owns and operates an online platform that allows customers from all over the world, to buy products and services from African countries of choice, via the internet. This platform is currently hosted at myafrimall.com
- It is your duty as a customer to ensure you read and understand the details of any product or services, before you make purchases.
- Myafrimall can at any time, review its services and terms, without notice.
Myafrimall – Rights and Obligations
- Please know that customers are solely responsible for their choice of products, and mode of delivery is done through us.
- Myafrimall is authorized to accept sales on behalf of our merchants. And we assure you, your transaction details are safe.
- Myafrimall l reserves the right to end the relationship with a customer if he/she is caught engaging in fraudulent practices on the site.
- Depending on the time it takes for our vendors to dispatch the bought goods to our logistics company for final delivery, you may receive your goods within 2 days, or one week.
- All delivery comes to our customers via Myafrimall’s dispatchers. No vendor delivers directly to you.
- Please note that for food items, the vendor is solely responsible for making sure that they are in good hygiene and not spoilt or expired. If a customer complains of any food being spoilt or expired at the time it gets to them, a refund will be made to the customer from the vendor’s account.
- For ease of payment, we have various card payment options on the site.
- If a product isn’t up to your expectation, kindly return it within 7 calendar days, to get a refund. Also, kindly let us know which vendor you bought the goods from.
- It is our duty, at myafrimall, to investigate any claims made by the customer and to come to a conclusion based on the investigation.
- There are items that are prohibited from being sold in some countries. Please find out about these items, as myafrimall.com will not be held liable if any item is seized by customs, and labelled contraband.
Customer’s Rights and Obligations
- Customers must provide detailed addresses to help ease of delivery to the provided location.
- For ease of delivery, we will very soon, have a pickup center close to your homes.
- Customers will only contact with merchants where necessary, to assist in processing their transaction. Other than that, customers have no direct business or dealings with merchants.
- Customers are allowed to lay complaints to our customer service, and each complaint will be handled with utmost care and urgency.
Customer Online Payment
- Payment for goods and services will be done via electronic media (credit card, debit card, or Wireless online Transfer). Please know that Myafrimall gets to collect the payment in its name – Myafrimall. Based on the commission and invoicing agreement, payment will then be made to the merchant.
- Customers are requested to keep receipts of purchase, in case of complaints, and should be able to provide them upon request.
- Fraudulent payment to merchants, when detected, will result in more investigations, and ban of the customer.
- Customers will not hold Myafrimall responsible for low-quality products, or in-complete product details.
- Myafrimall will do it’s very best to satisfy you. However, we cannot promise you that our services will be free from hitches and other obstacles.
- Myafrimall will not be responsible for VAT issues.
- Myafrimall reserves the right to delete ratings and reviews.
- Myafrimall has the right to modify this general terms and conditions, without giving any justification.
- Both parties must treat as confidential, the content of this agreement, and abide by it.
Every child under the age of 13 must have permission from his/her parents or guardians, before making use of our services.